Monday - Friday, 9:00 am - 4:00 pm
- HAR-INC-01 | Aug 5 - Aug 9 | Harvard Campus
- MIT-INC-02 | Aug 12 - Aug 16 | CIC Cambridge
Youth High-tech Entrepreneurs is a great program for motivated students to push their limits and use their own talent and creativity to realize their business idea. The program models the beginnings of real startup companies and is a great place for budding entrepreneurs to build friendships and meet other students who have similar interests.
What is a Youth High-tech Entrepreneurs?
The Youth High-tech Entrepreneurs is a program that helps students to form their business ideas and to solve a social problem by using technology. In the workshops related to the incubator, business, and technology, students will get the idea to design their own products, do the marketing research and come up with a professional business plan. Our professional instructors will guide each group to develop business strategies and plan.
1. Enter the incubator & learn incubator culture
2. Match with your team
3. Business/design/technology workshops
4. Brainstorming your ideas with teammates
5. Start incubation
6. Marketing research
7. Product design
8. Budget management
9. Business plan
1. Learn design thinking & business thinking
2. Experience how to build a high-tech company
3. Understand marketing, business, and product design strategies
4. Enhance the presentation skill
5. Complete a business plan at the end
6. Cultivate the leadership and teamwork spirit
- Mac Laptop
- STEM Kits
- Recommendation Letter from Instructors
- Scholarship Opportunity
Full tuition minus $100 dollars is refundable up until one month before the program begins. After the deadline, we cannot offer a refund; however, you can use it for our program next year.