OPERATION COORDINATOR (INTERN)
Do you enjoy working with international educational programs in a cooperative team leadership environment?
Do you have a flexible schedule and enjoy project management?
As an operations coordinator at Ivy Seed Academy, you will have the opportunity to impact the lives of international professionals and students by providing experience that encourages leadership, innovation and cross-cultural communication. You will work with a talented team of business leaders and industry professionals, and assist in the design and implementation of an appropriate curriculum. You will have the opportunity to grow professionally as you review important decisions with the board and work collaboratively to maintain positive relationships with clients.
The Operations Coordinator will assure the smooth operation of program logistics (e.g. setting up events, materials, communicating with relevant parties, providing extensive onsite support). In addition, the Operations Coordinator will communicate with overseas offices and complete necessary Chinese and English translation work.
To apply, please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org, please include your cover letter and illustrate your relevant experience in detail for consideration.
• Budget programs and ensure actual execution falls within approved budget estimation range
• Communicate with other team members, schools and travel agencies to arrange transportation, meals, accommodations, classrooms, restaurants, touring and other logistics as needed for groups
• Provide onsite supervision to programs, including communicating with clients, business partners and leading tours
• Provide feedback to business development teams based on client experience and program implementation
• Translate program materials as needed
• Serve as an interpreter (Mandarin/English) and tour guide if needed
• Communicate with overseas offices (mainly China) on confirmed programs
• Must be fluent in written and spoken Mandarin, and familiar with East Asian culture, must be able to work in the US
• Passionate, reliable, good public speaking skills, and attention to details
• Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite; Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign preferred but not required
• 1-2 years of project management experience or related experience strongly preferred
• Local candidates near Cambridge, MA preferred
$2000/month, first three months as internship, will have the chance to change to full-time or part-time employee