2019 Ivy Seed Youth
Ivy Seed Youth Programming Competition is designed to inspire young people to participate in programming and technology, and encourage them through this challenge. Students will form their own teams, complete a coding challenge in limited time and resolve the real world coding projects together.
Enhance Programming Skills
Foster Problem-solving Ability
Build Leadership & Teamwork Spirit
Increase Communication Skills
Any student in grades 7 through 11 is eligible to participate in Ivy Seed Youth Programming Competition.
Youth High-tech Entrepreneurship Competition
2019 Ivy Seed
Ivy Seed Academy seeks to inspire young people toward entrepreneurship, business thinking and design thinking skills. This competition will simulate the process of creating a tech start-up including market research, product design, a business proposal, and a roadshow presentation.
Think as Entrepreneurs
Build Business Thinking Skills
Any student in grades 7 through 12 is eligible to participate in Ivy Seed Youth High-tech Entrepreneurship Competition.
No previous experience is required.
Overview of Judges
$1000 Worth Gifts
$500 Worth Gifts
$300 Worth Gifts
The Basis for Judging:
- Does the project have a clear target market or audience?
- Does the project address a clear need, problem, or opportunity and is the solution clearly explained?
Communication & Presentation
- Does the team present well?
- Does the team deliver a convincing presentation at the roadshow?
- Does the team give reasonable answers to questions?
- Does the project create a new category of product or service?
- If there are similar products or services on the market, does the project clearly and meaningfully innovate beyond those existing products or services?
- Does the project include innovations in technical design and/or implementation?
- Does the team have a credible business plan for getting their project to market?
- Does the project have a reasonable chance of success in the future market?